Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I've been doing lately

Life's been hopping.
There is the business of this secret project I am collaborating on. I will share news as soon as I can- it's children's book related and will be something for purchase in a store.
The sun has been blessing Seattle by showing up, so we've been gardening and playing outside.
My mom and my sister Eleni were in town for Eleni's graduation- my little sis now has a PHD! Woah. I am  proud of her, she worked so hard for this.
We are in the last week of preschool for my oldest daughter and next week her new kindergarten has an orientation before summer starts. Big stuff.
So much has happened in 2013 already. I am happy to feel productive so far.
Bring it summer.

I also wanted to share a very non-summer photo my sister Jenny dug up for my mom's mother's day. These are 3 of 4 Romano sisters with my mom in the log house (mid- construction) my dad built for us in upstate NY. Good memories. That's me in the purple jacket.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds intriguing!

    My son just had his last day of preschool too...big changes!

    ReplyDelete