Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hair Cut- Welcome to My New Blog.

This blog is a continuation of my first:  http://elephanta5.blogspot.com which is ready to be retired. It will be composed of a lot of picture book illustrations, sketch dump, sharing of favorite books and ideas, and sometimes interviews with artists.  It will be similar to the former blog, but I feel I am in a new phase of professional development, hence the hair cut, because I know it will grow.

A little about me: I am an illustrator and writer living in Seattle, Washington. I have yet to get a picture book published, that's my main focus-making books. I obsess over books, illustrations, and writings.



More posts coming soon. I hope you stop back and join in the discussions and sharing.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the new header of your blog! Looks great--can't wait to see what you come up with! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! great stuff, glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!


    hair cutting smithtown, ny

    ReplyDelete